Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Alseseca Race





So I should have done this a long time ago, but last January I went to Mexico with Liquid Adventures Kayak School. We paddled a few different rivers. I really got to know the Roadside or Tablazo section of the Alseseca. I think a total of 16 paddlers raced from 3 different countries. After a couple of days of training, breaking one boat, and a 13 minute race I came out on top. Finishing first gave me a new Jackson 4fun and a lot of awesome memories. It also gave me a chance to embarrass myself while I tried to speak Spanish in front of the town of Tlapacoyan. This was my first extreme race. Anyway I'll let the pictures and video tell the rest.

I'm still getting used to this whole blog thing so:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Nz22BjoO8


No comments:

Post a Comment